Terms and Conditions on the use of Cebu Pacific Citibank E-Voucher
1. Once a Cebu Pacific-Citibank Credit Cardholder (the “Credit Cardholder”) accumulates a minimum of 25,000 CEB points, which is equivalent to an E-Voucher worth P250.00, the Credit Cardholder may convert the CEB points into a Cebu Pacific E-Voucher. The Credit Cardholder shall contact the Citibank Hotline at 995-9999 for Metro Manila, 234 9999 for Cebu and 1 800 10 995 9999 for other provinces for the conversion.
2. Citibank shall then send the E-Voucher details through a confirmation e-mail to the Credit Cardholder.
3. The E-Voucher can be used for booking fees, fare differences and ancillary products of Cebu Pacific.
4. The issuance of an E-Voucher to the Cardholder, and/or the Cardholder’s receipt of an E-Voucher, does not constitute a reservation with Cebu Pacific. Booking is essential to redeem Cebu Pacific Products and Services using the E-Voucher and is subject to availability of flights and seats.
5. All bookings using the E-Voucher must be coursed through the official website of Cebu Pacific at www.cebupacificair.com. The Credit Cardholder must be a registered Cebu Pacific Club member to be able to use the E-Voucher.
6. The E-Voucher is valid for exchange into a booking for a period of two (2) years from the date of the e-mail confirmation.
7. Upon booking, the E-Voucher is used as a form of payment. Multiple E-Vouchers can be used in one booking.
8. Applicable fare rules and the prevailing General Terms and Conditions of Carriage of Passenger and Baggage and Travel Regulations (collectively, the "General Terms") as published in www.cebupacificair.com and as these General Terms may be amended or supplemented from time to time will apply. The General Terms are deemed incorporated herein by way of reference.
9. Closed booking is required, which means that the Credit Cardholder must have a confirmed date upon booking. The booking is valid for one (1) year.
10. The value of the E-Voucher must be fully utilized in a single transaction. If the total amount due from the Credit Cardholder is more than the value of the E-Voucher, the Credit Cardholder shall pay for the remaining balance through a Cebu Pacific Citibank Credit Card or the Credit Cardholder’s available travel fund balance. If the total amount due from the Credit Cardholder is less than the value of the E-Voucher, the balance shall be forfeited.
11. If the payment for the remaining balance through a Cebu Pacific-Citibank Credit Card is declined, the remaining balance shall be paid at any of the Cebu Pacific Organic Ticketing Offices listed at www.cebupacificair.com.
12. All E-Vouchers are transferable but not convertible to cash. The value of the E-Vouchers cannot be stored in a travel fund.
13. Neither Cebu Pacific nor Citibank shall be responsible for any LOST, STOLEN, FALSE or FRAUDULENT E-Vouchers. Neither will such be replaced.