Get everything you need from a credit card designed for the Juan who flies Cebu Pacific.
Advanced notices on seat sales
Receive free SMS and email alerts 2 hours before seat sales are announced to the public.
Earn CEB Points anywhere
Earn never-expiring CEB Points. Every peso charged to your card is equivalent to 1 CEB Point.
Free flights without restrictions Your CEB Points will be reflected on your monthly statement. To redeem as e-Vouchers, call CitiPhone at 995 9999.
Redeem CEB Points as e-Vouchers and book online without restrictions on fares and destinations.
You will be sent the e-Voucher with the voucher number which you can use when you book online at www.cebupacificair.com.
VISA Platinum Privileges
VISA Platinum Customer Care
Get assistance from friendly Customer Service Executives for restaurant reservations, tips for shopping, pre-trip information, emergency assistance and much more. Visit www.visaplatinum.com or call 1 800 1441 0014.
VISA Unique Travel Program
Live in luxury as you revel in any of the 30-specially designed unique travel packages - from truffle hunting in Umbria to a family adventure in Tokyo - you can choose the perfect travel package.
VISA Golf Program
Treat yourself to the top golfing experience, each better than the next! Enjoy discounted green fee to 200 golf clubs on weekdays and selected golf clubs on weekends.
Plus, enjoy exclusive discounts and benefits year-round when you shop, dine and unwind at Resorts World Manila.
FAQs for the Cebu Pacific Citibank Card
1. What are the minimum income requirements in order to qualify for Cebu Pacific Citibank card?
Applicants must earn minimum of P250,000 per annum to qualify.
2. How much are the annual membership fees for the Cebu Pacific Citibank Card?
It's P2,800 for the principal card, P1,400 for supplementary card/s. Annual membership fees are waived on the first year.
3. How do I accumulate CEB points? Where do I have to spend in order to receive CEB Points?
Just use your Cebu Pacific Citibank Card in any establishments that accepts visa credit card and you can start earning CEB Points.
4. How can I get updates on the number of CEB Points I have?
You can call the Citiphone hotline number for Manila : (02) 995-9999, Cebu: (32)234-9999, and other Provinces : 1 800 10 995 9999 or log on to http://www.citibank.com.ph/portal/citiph_home.htm to check your CEB points.
5. How many CEB Points will I earn for every peso spent using the Cebu Pacific Citibank Card?
For every 1 Peso Spent, you earn 1 CEB Point.
6. Will I see an update of my CEB points in my statement of account?
The total CEB Points you have earned to date will be displayed on the front page of your statement.
7. Are CEB points convertible to cash?
CEB Points are only convertible to E-Vouchers. They are not convertible to cash or other rewards.
8. Will my CEB points expire?
No, CEB Points never expire.
9. Will cardholders be informed of all seat sale alerts? Or major seat sales only?
You will be sent alerts for all seat sales.
10. When will I receive seat sale alerts? When will I be able to book my flight?
You will receive seat sale alerts 2 hours before it is announced to the public. You may book your flight on the Cebu Pacific website after you are notified.
11. What if I don't have a mobile number that I use?
All Cebu Pacific Citibank Cardholders are required to have a valid mobile number in order to receive advanced seat sale alerts.
12. Should my registered mobile number be postpaid or prepaid?
Both postpaid and prepaid numbers on all the local Philippine mobile networks are valid to receive seat sale alerts.
13. What if I don't have an email address?
All Cebu Pacific Citibank Cardholders are required to have a valid email address in order to receive advanced seat sale alerts.
14. Will I still receive advanced seats sale alerts via SMS if I am abroad?
Yes, as long as your network provides you this service.
15. What other offers can I enjoy with the Cebu Pacific Citibank Card?
You may also avail of these exclusive Citibank credit card privileges promos:
• Citibank World Privileges
• PayLite OneBill Citi Mobile
• VISA Platinum Privileges
16. What are VISA Platinum Privileges?
Please visit www.visa-asia.com or call Philippine toll-free hotline +1800 1441 0014 for more information on your travel privileges.
17. Since the Cebu Pacific Citibank Card is a VISA Platinum card, will the VISA platinum travel rewards apply?
Yes, VISA platinum travel rewards apply. Please refer to www.visa-asia.com for travel rewards updates.
18. What are the differences between the Cebu Pacific Citibank Card and the Robinsons-Cebu Pacific Mastercard Card?
The Cebu Pacific Citibank Card is an airline cobrand card while the Robinsons-Cebu Pacific Mastercard is a JG Summit conglomerate card for Robinsons and Cebu Pacific with Metrobank Card Corporation.
19. What are the differences between the Cebu Pacific Citibank Card and the Citibank PremierMiles card?
Cebu Pacific Citibank Card is exclusively Citibank's travel card for Cebu Pacific, while Citibank PremierMiles is Citibank's travel card with several international airline partners.
20. What are the Customer Service numbers of Citibank?
You may call the following numbers for Manila: (02) 995-9999, Cebu: (32)234-9999, and other Provinces : 1 800 10 995 9999
Back to top
FAQs for the Cebu Pacific Citibank E-Voucher
1. How many CEB points do I have to accumulate in order to exchange this for an E-Voucher?
You need to accumulate a minimum of 25,000 CEB Points in order to redeem a Cebu Pacific Citibank E-Voucher worth P250. There’s also P500 and P1,000 E-Voucher denominations which might be redeemed with accumulated 50,000 or 100,000 CEB points, respectively.
2. Do I need to be a CEB Club member for me to use my E-Voucher?
Yes, you must be a CEB Club member before you can validate and redeem your e-Voucher.
3. How do I sign up for CEB Club?
Go to our Member Registration page by clicking here.
4. How do I get my E-Voucher?
You may exchange your points to an E-Voucher by calling the Citiphone hotline number for Manila : (02) 995-9999, Cebu: (32)234-9999, and other Provinces : 1 800 10 995 9999. A validation email will be sent to you containing your E-Voucher password.
5. How do I validate my E-Voucher?
Validate your E-Voucher by clicking on the validation link and enter the given E-Voucher password along with your CEB Club account details. The E-Voucher password may only be used once for every validation link. A confirmation email will be sent to you after a successful validation. This contains your E-Voucher number and its expiry date.
6. What should I do if I get an invalid member password error while validating my E-Voucher?
Verify if your CEB Club member password is correct and try again. Your CEB Club member password is locked after 3 invalid attempts. You may reset your password by clicking here.
7. What if I didn’t receive my validation and/or confirmation email, what should I do?
You may call the Citiphone hotline number for Manila : (02) 995-9999, Cebu: (32)234-9999, and other Provinces : 1 800 10 995 9999.
8. How do I use my E-Voucher to pay for my booking?
Login in to your CEB Club account. Book your preferred flight and choose E-Voucher as form of payment when on the payment page.
a. Enter the E-Voucher number and expiry date and click on the Retrieve button.
b. The E-Voucher details including the amount will be displayed for you to check.
c. Tick the checkbox and click Continue if the E-Voucher details are correct.
9. Can I use multiple E-Vouchers in one booking?
Yes, you can. Just repeat the steps for your succeeding E-Vouchers.
10. How do I pay for the remaining balance if my E-voucher is not sufficient for the total amount of my ticket?
You can pay using your Cebu Pacific Citibank Card only. You may also use your available Travel Fund balance.
11. What will happen to my booking if my Cebu Pacific Citibank Card is declined?
Your booking is confirmed with amount due. You may pay for the remaining balance at any of our organic ticketing offices. Please note that your E-Voucher has already been redeemed even if your credit card was declined.
12. What will happen if my E-Voucher is more than the amount due?
The remaining amount of the voucher will be considered used.
13. Can I use my E-Voucher to pay for my flight only?
No, you can also use your E-Voucher to pay for your booking fees, fare differences and Add-ons.
14. Does my E-Voucher expire?
Yes, your E-Voucher is valid for two (2) years from the date it was validated.
15. Is it possible to use my E-Voucher on over the phone transactions?
No, it is only available for CEB Club members through our website at www.cebupacificair.com.
16. Can I cancel my booking paid by my E-Voucher? Can I store the E-Voucher amount into a Travel Fund?
Yes, you may cancel your booking paid by your E-Voucher. However, the E-Voucher amount cannot be stored into a Travel fund.
17. What are the Terms and Conditions of my E-Voucher?
Click here to view the E-Voucher Terms and Conditions.
Back to top
FAQs for the Cebu Pacific Citibank Free Trip Welcome Gift Promo
1. What is the Cebu Pacific Citibank Card "Free Trip Welcome Gift" Promo?
The Cebu Pacific Citibank Free Trip Welcome Gift Promo entitles all Principal New-to-Bank credit card holders of the Cebu Pacific Citibank credit card to a free roundtrip ticket to any Cebu Pacific international destination (except (i) Korea, Japan and Dubai (ii) any new destinations that will be launched from June 1, 2013 to January 31, 2014; and (iii) certain destinations on the dates specified in paragraph 5 below). The free roundtrip also includes 15 kilos baggage allowance, ticket fees, taxes and surcharges, but exclusive of the airport terminal fee, Philippine travel tax and International travel tax.
2. What does New-to-Bank mean?New-to-Bank means that you are a credit card applicant who does not have any existing principal Citibank Card, locally issued by Citibank within the last six (6) months at the time of your application.
3. How can I avail of the "Free Trip Welcome Gift" Promo?You must apply for a Cebu Pacific Citibank Credit Card with Citibank N.A. Philippines or Citibank Savings Inc. and your application must be approved. Once your credit card application is approved and you make a purchase worth P5,000.00 (one-time spend or accumulated spend) on your Cebu Pacific Citibank card prior to your booking, you can avail of the Free Trip Welcome Gift Promo.
4. How long is the promo? The Cebu Pacific Citibank Card Free Trip Welcome Gift Promo will run from April 15, 2013 to May 31, 2013.
5. Can I use my Free Trip Welcome Gift Ticket on all Cebu Pacific flights?You can book your Free Trip Welcome Gift Ticket to any Cebu Pacific international destination, except: (i) Korea, Japan and Dubai; (ii) any new destinations that will be launched from June 01, 2013 to January 31, 2014; and (iii) flights to/from the following destinations on the specified travel dates:
August 5-14, 2013
All Cebu Pacific International Routes
August 23 to 27, 2013
September 18-22, 2013
Hong Kong, Beijing, Canton, Shanghai, Macau, Taipei, Xiamen and Singapore
September 26 to October 9, 2013
All Cebu Pacific International Routes
October 24 to November 6, 2013
All Cebu Pacific International Routes
December 12, 2013 to January 12, 2014
Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Macau, Taipei, Xiamen and Singapore
January 24 to 31, 2014
6. How do I pay for the International Travel Tax Fee? You will have to settle the International Travel Tax fee upon booking of your Free Trip Welcome Gift using your Cebu Pacific Citibank Credit Card by giving your credit card information to Citibank.
7. When can I travel using my Free Trip Welcome Gift?You can book your flight using your Free Trip Welcome Gift from June 1, 2013 to January 31, 2014. Your booking is subject to availability of flights and seats.
8. When can I redeem my Free Trip Welcome Gift?You can redeem your Free Trip Welcome Gift from April 16, 2013 to July 31, 2013.
9. How can I redeem my Free Trip Welcome Gift?
To redeem your Free Trip Welcome Gift, just simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information at least five (5) working days prior to your intended date of departure. Please note that you also need to provide your card details for the charging of International Travel Tax.
Required information for booking:
Your preferred date and time
Two contact numbers
Required information for the International Travel Tax:
Card Holder’s Name
Issuing Bank Location
Credit Card Number (VISA)
Complete Billing Address
► Postal Code
Card Holder’s Contact Number
► Country Code
► Area Code
► Phone Number
Card Holder’s Email
You can log on to www.cebupacificair.com for the complete listing of Cebu Pacific’s schedule and destinations.
10. How do I receive my Free Trip Welcome Gift ticket?Citibank will send the Itinerary Receipt to the e-mail address that you provided during your booking.
11. Can I purchase add-ons (i.e. upgrade of baggage allowance, seat selection, travel insurance, sports equipment, etc.) with my Free Trip Welcome Gift ticket?
Yes, you can. Purchases must be made through the Cebu Pacific Call Center hotline at (632) 702-0888 for Manila and (6332) 230-8888 for Cebu; or through any Cebu Pacific Ticketing Office listed below. Your add-ons should be charged to your Cebu Pacific Citibank Credit Card and can only be done after you have received your Itinerary Receipt from Citibank.
NAIA Terminal 3 Sales Office, Level 3, Departure Hall, NAIA Terminal 3, Andrews Avenue
Robinsons Galleria, West Lane, Level 1, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
Robinsons Place Manila, Ground Floor, Adriatico corner Pedro Gil Streets, Malate, Manila
Express Ticket Office, Manila Domestic Airport Complex, Domestic Airport Road, Pasay
Robinsons Place-Imus, Level 4, Aguinaldo Highway, Imus, Cavite
Cebu Airport Ticket Office, Mactan International Airport, Lapu-Lapu City
Robinsons Place, Ramos Street, Cebu City
12. Can I still make any changes on my booking?No, your Free Trip Welcome Gift is not rebookable, not refundable and not re-routable once it is issued.
13. Can I give away my Free Trip Welcome Gift?No, your free ticket is not transferable.
14. Who do I call if I have any questions on this Promo?You can call Citiphone at (632) 995-9999 or visit www.citibank.com.ph for the complete terms and conditions.
Please e-mail your booking details to email@example.com.
15. Who should I contact regarding the redemption of the ticket?
16. What are the Terms and Conditions of the Free Juan-way Ticket Promo?
Click here to view the Free Trip Welcome Gift Terms and Conditions.
Back to top