1. Guests can book for seats with travel companions and in preferred seats.
I. Any seat/s in the standard rows with the exception of
exit row and double seats (A330 only).
II. Booked seating with travel companions – want to be seated together without the
additional leg room
b. Standard Plus
I. Double seats at the rear of the cabin with additional leg room for A330 and near the exit for A319/A320>
II. Booked seating with travel companion
III. Rows 48-53ABHJ for A330; Rows 2-5 for A319/A320 and Row 20 for ATR.
I. Double seats at the rear of the cabin/o:p>
II. Booked seating with travel companions
III. With additional leg room – easy access to the aisle
IV. Bulkhead seats allow access to baby bassinet (for A330)
V. A330: Rows 1DEF, 2BC, 3GHJ, 15DEF, 16ABCGHJ, 36DEF, 37ABCGHJ, A319: Rows 1ABC and 11ABCDEF,
A320: Rows 1ABC and 14ABCDEF, ATR: Row 2AB
3. If guest choose not to select a seat, the airline will automatically assign vacant seat/s to the guests and travel
companions at the point of check-in. There is no guarantee that party will be seated together and would be given
4. Fees are non-refundable
5. Available up to 4 hours prior flight departure via CEB’s website (‘Manage Booking” page), Call Center and
6. Seats are assigned separately for outbound and return flights.
7. Fees are considered forfeited when guests voluntarily re-route or cancel the flight.
8. If a window seat and an aisle seat are assigned, the airline reserves the right to assign the middle seat
on all rows.
9. The airline reserves the right to block off selected seats.
10. Seat requests may not be accommodated at check-in if guests do not meet the
criteria (on front row and exit
11. Some exit row seats cannot be reclined as they would obstruct access to the
12. For safety reasons, guests travelling with infants are only allowed to
occupy certain seats. If there is more than
1 infant seated
in any row of two or three seats , guest may be moved by cabin crew.
13. Guests with medical conditions are advised to contact Call Center to arrange
for their seat selection and for other
special assistance requests.
14. If flight has been cancelled due to airline’s fault or in cases of aircraft
change for operational reasons, the airline
will make every effort to place the
guest in the same or similar seats on the alternate flight. Or if guest opts to
flight, seat fee will also be refunded.
Terms and Conditions on Front Row and Exit Row Seats:
1. Guest must be at least 15 years older.
2. Guest must be able to understand and carry out instructions which will be
given in English onboard the flight.
3. Guest must be able to speak in English.
4. Guest must not be travelling with someone that requires his/ her assistance
in an emergency.
5. Guest must be fit and able-bodied.
6. Guest must not have any permanent or temporary impairment (e.g. deaf, hearing
impaired, blind, vision impaired, any strength or mobility limitation,
intellectual impairment or travelling with a service dog).
7. Guest must be able to check outside conditions and react to crew commands
8. Guest must be able to reach, open, lift and throw out the exit door in an
9. Guest must acknowledge the exit row briefing given by Cabin Crew once onboard
10. Guest must be willing to help or assist cabin attendants in the unlikely
event of an evacuation/ emergency situation.
11. Guest must not be seated with an infant or a passenger below 15 years of age
12. Guest must not require the use of an extension seat belt
or have purchased an extra seat.
13. Guest must not be elderly.