Guests requiring special assistance are accepted for carriage, subject to coordination with Cebu Pacific at least 48 hours before the flight. In certain airports, we may charge a minimal handling fee for the use of lifts and you may inform the airline at least three (3) days prior the scheduled flight.
For more information, you may contact our Customer Care team via direct message on the Cebu Pacific Air Facebook page, private message to @CebuPacificAir on Twitter or call our Call Center at (+632) 70-20-888 or (+6332) 230-8888.
On all flights, expectant mothers with age of gestation thirty-four (34) weeks and beyond, are required to present a medical certificate with the notation "Fit to Travel" and signed by a physician. Except for flights to or from the United States, the expectant mother must complete her travel within the validity period of the medical certificate which should be ten (10) days from date of issuance.
For flights to or from the United States, the expectant mother is required to submit a medical certificate for her outbound travel only; the medical certificate must be dated within ten (10) days of the first flight in the booking.
Expectant mothers must fill out all three (3) copies of the
Passenger Handling Form, to be presented upon check-in.
Children below 7 years old will not be accepted for carriage.
For flights within the Philippines, children aged 7 to below 12 years old travelling alone may be accepted, only after the
Passenger Handling Form is accomplished and submitted upon check-in, and the prescribed
Unaccompanied Minor Handling Fee is paid.
We do not accept unaccompanied minors on flights outside the Philippines.
Filipino minors (below 18 years old) traveling with companions who are not their parents/legal guardians must take note of additional requirements. Please check the rules governing minor tavel, as issued by the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
For minors with foreign nationalities, please check the rules governing minor travel as issued by your respective governments.
Infants below 8 days old will not be accepted for carriage. Children aged between 8 days old and below 2 years of age not occupying a seat shall be charged with a minimal handling fee.
Guests with Medical Case and Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC)
Guests with medical cases are allowed for carriage provided that the following documents are properly filled out and accomplished:
- Passenger Handling Form
- Medical certificate stating the guest is “fit to travel” and signed by your personal physician.
Cebu Pacific allows the carriage of a Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) and other battery-operated non-oxygen generating respiratory assistive devices such as nebulizers and ventilators for use inside the cabin.
However, it does not allow carriage of partially or completely filled oxygen tanks (cylinders/bottles) or liquid oxygen on board any aircraft.
Medical certificate for guest requiring POC should also indicate that the guest may be required to use respiratory assistive device for the duration of the flight.
Guests traveling with a respiratory assistive device must checkin at least two (2) hours before the flight and present the POC and other respiratory assistive device and paperwork to a Cebu Pacific check-in agent.
Guests Requiring Extra Seat
Guests of size are requested to book two seats for a more comfortable flight.
- A maximum of two (2) prisoners may be accepted per domestic flight for A319, A320 and A330 aircraft.
- A maximum of one (1) prisoner may be accepted for ATR aircraft.
- It is mandatory that for every prisoner, at least one (1) security officer from the PNP or NBI is present.
- The special handling must be arranged with Cebu Pacific at least 24 hours before the flight.
Senior Citizen and Person with Disability (PWD)
Filipino nationals at least sixty (60) years old & above and Person with Disability are entitled to 20% discount on the base fare and VAT exemption on flights within the Philippines.
Senior Citizens and PWDs may book their flights online, through Call Center, or through all Cebu Pacific ticketing offices.
The Senior Citizen and PWD discount does not apply to:
- Promotional fares with discount higher than 20% of the lowest Go fare;
- Add-ons such as baggage allowance or inflight meals;
- International flights or connecting flights with international sector (Domestic to International and/or International to Domestic)
Presentation of a Senior Citizen ID (OSCA ID) or a PWD ID is required upon check-in or boarding.
Please visit the
National Council on Disability Affairs for more information.
Note: Elderly passengers shall be treated as a regular passengers and will be given special assistance upon request.
Seeing Eye Dogs
Seeing Eye dogs shall only be accepted for carriage in the cabin provided:
- The owner assumes full responsibility for any required clearances from the appropriate government authorities
- Document is presented confirming that the Seeing Eye dog has been trained to an acceptable level
- Upon check-in, present evidence that the dog is a service animal
- Seeing Eye dog will not occupy a seat
- For flights more than eight (8) hours, the owner brings an absorbent plastic-backed pad. Otherwise, a document showing that the animal does not need to relieve itself for the duration of the flight will suffice.
http://www.agriculture.gov.au/cats-dogs/assistance-dogs for more information if you deem it necessary to travel with your Seeing Eye dog to/from Australia.